- [video] Fireman Saves Cat From House Fire And Brings Him Back To Life
- [video] This Poor Creature Really DOESN’T Want To Play, But The White Kitten DOES!
- [video] This Cat Thinks He Can Walk On Water!
- This Cute Siamese Kitten Really Loves To Talk!
- [video] Here’s Why You Should Keep You Cat Out Of The Bathroom!
We're well into the new year now (only 350 days to Christmas!), and more likely than not most of us have already forgotten about or given up on those New Year resolutions?
Well, it's still not to late to make some more resolutions, but this time for our cats! Yes, it's time to make some decisions on how we can resolve to keep our beloved pets happier and healthier this coming year.
So, all you need to do is to study this list of ten resolutions from Pet MD, write them out and pin them to your fridge door – and then, most importantly, make sure to follow them!
Please click ‘Next Page' below to read about the resolutions: