- Why Do Cats Go Crazy Over Their Reflections?
- [video] You’ll Choke Up Watching These Dogs Meeting Kittens For The First Time
- [video] Two Day Old Kitten, Abandoned And Covered In Maggots Is Rescued By Opie The Dog
- [video] Watch Out Kitty – That Ice Ain’t Too Thick!
- Another ‘Dear Kitten’ Video – Introducing The Dog!
Bad news for all cat owners in the United States and Canada.
It appears that the deadly form of influenza that was previously confined solely to dogs has now jumped species and our cats are now in serious danger of contracting it.
This could be especially bad for cats as compared to dogs as they will not currently have developed any sort of immune protection from it.
The flu strain H3N2 was detected in cats for the first time in the Midwest region by staff from the University of Wisconsin.
This article explains all about this flu strain, how to recognize it and the symptoms and dangers. I strongly recommend that you take the time to read it.
Read more over the Next Page: