- Kitten Of The Day Video: 20 June – This Circle Of Kittens Are Baffled By The Mouse Toy!
- See Why Smiley Cat Is Going So Huge On Instagram!
- This Beautiful Video Of A Cat Lulling A Baby To Sleep Will Make You Feel Warm Inside
- This Cat’s Reaction To Her Human’s Feet Is a Guaranteed LOL!
- Cat And Dog Friends – Beautiful Picture
Bad news for all cat owners in the United States and Canada.
It appears that the deadly form of influenza that was previously confined solely to dogs has now jumped species and our cats are now in serious danger of contracting it.
This could be especially bad for cats as compared to dogs as they will not currently have developed any sort of immune protection from it.
The flu strain H3N2 was detected in cats for the first time in the Midwest region by staff from the University of Wisconsin.
This article explains all about this flu strain, how to recognize it and the symptoms and dangers. I strongly recommend that you take the time to read it.
Read more over the Next Page: